SparkPlug Agility has a new registration system! If you need assistance please contact us directly at email@example.com
Automated registration for the Racing School bundle closes at 5pm Eastern Time, Sunday, October 15.
When you register for this class, your registration fee includes the following:
- A-CSM and CSP-SM courses
- Training materials
- Certification fees
- Two-year membership to Scrum Alliance
To be eligible for certification, participants are required to complete the pre-course learning and fully participate in class. If a participant misses any part of the course, they may be required to do an additional assignment, or potentially lose their certification eligibility. Certification eligibility is at the sole discretion of the instructor. Should your schedule prevent you from attending the entire class or being fully prepared, our team will work with you to transfer to a course that better fits your schedule.
SparkPlug Agility is proud to offer a range of discounts and special offers for Veterans, First Responders, and Full-Time Students. We also offer volume discounts. Please fill out this form to apply.
Registrants may select any SparkPlug Agility A-CSM course, and any subsequent CSP-SM course for enrollment. The following cancellation policy applies for EACH course enrolled.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the start of each course in this package. Prior to that time, registrants may transfer their registration to a later date with no transfer fee, or receive a full refund.
- Registrants cancelling less than 48 hours prior to the course may transfer their registration to a later date with a $100 transfer fee. No refunds will be issued.
- No-Show Policy - No refunds or transfers for registrants who no-show for a course.
- Should the organizer cancel the course for any reason, all registrants will receive a full refund or free transfer to a future course.
Registrations are transferrable to a new attendee prior to the A-CSM course date, and will apply to both courses. Students must take the A-CSM course prior to the CSP-SM course. Should a transfer or cancellation be required for an A-CSM, students may transfer into a later CSP-SM course if needed with no additional transfer fee. Should a refund be required for only the CSP-SM course, the amount refunded shall be 65% of the total ticket amount.