We here at SparkPlug Agility are excited to offer our professional services publicly. We view coaching as work that happens in a one-on-one, group, or team setting where the focus is on growth and development of our client(s). This human relationship creates a productive partnership to uncover, explore, and unlock the things that will allow you to grow and develop into something more than you are today.
Coaching is not asking just a few questions and then saying "This is what you should do..." - that's giving advice and acts more like consulting. In a coaching relationship, the coach does not lead from the FRONT. Instead the coach leads from BEHIND, where you, our client, chooses the way forward. Our approach to coaching is inspired and influenced by the teachings of the Hudson Institute of Coaching, a market leader in professional coaching development.
Who we work with
We are excited to work with anyone who feels that a coaching relationship could help them grow and develop into realizing more of their potential. While this could include a range of professions, some good examples include:
- Small business owners
- Independent Consultants
- Organizational Leaders
- Professionals focused on career development and progression
- Professionals focused on changing jobs, careers, or industries
- Aspiring and practicing Professional Trainers
- Aspiring and practicing Professional or Agile Coaches
- Managers supporting multiple teams
Once we've determined a "fit", several options will be available to you, including:
- "Spot" coaching - For a one-time fee, you can book time on a ad-hoc basis to explore whatever is at the forefront of your mind.
- An extended coaching engagement - For a flat fee, a set of coaching conversations over time, normally three to six months or longer if needed to meet your longer-term goals.
We will work with you to find a payment plan and conversation schedule that best fits your unique situation.
Now that you know a bit about how we view coaching, you are probably asking "I'm interested, how can I get started?"
Initiate the conversation by completing the inquiry form so we can get to know you a little better, what steps you hope to take, and goals you want to achieve. If your needs are a good fit for our expertise, we'll schedule a "chemistry call" to meet via zoom, phone, or in person. In this no-obligation conversation we will explore what the relationship could look like, learn more about you as a whole person, and start to develop a strong working alliance. We consider this the beginning of our relationship as we work together towards your goals at the time and pace that you desire.
We appreciate your interest in professional coaching and look forward to the possibilities that lay ahead.